Our goal is to is to provide exceptional Customer Service through our Preferred Stylists who are Licensed Certified Alternative Hair Specialists. They will explain proper care of the products included with your purchase in order to get the most life out of your wig or hairpiece. If you have any questions, please contact your Stylist.
Except as provided below all sales are final. For your protection, we ask that you inspect all merchandise thoroughly with your Stylist upon receipt. We will correct any shipping errors and returns are allowed for any merchandise that is deemed defective. Your Stylist must notify Back to You at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt of the items.
If you and your stylist believe that your wig or hairpiece is defective, it will be sent to the manufacturer for analysis. If the product is determined to have a defect in material or workmanship it will be replaced. If, however, the product is determined to comply with the manufacturer’s product standards the below amounts will be charged as for non-defective returns.
Returns of non-defective items
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including all packaging (hang tags, box, packaging paper, etc.)
- Any item that has been cut, colored, customized or altered is not eligible for return.
- Discontinued items are not eligible for return
- No returns accepted after 30 days of invoice or 3 days from client’s receipt of the product, whichever is soonest.
All Returns have a $20 restocking fee.
Returns not due to an error on BTY’s or it’s manufacturer’s part will be charged an additional $10 flat return shipping fee.
Synthetic and HD items will be charged an additional $10 restyling fee.
Human Hair items are subject to a $35 restyling fee if taken out of its package and not in its original condition
Returns may be subject to the Stylist’s service charge.
- Stylist must notify BTY at email@example.com within 3 days of receipt of the items in order to obtain authorization for the return.
- Stylist will receive a Return Authorization Number (RA #) or Return Label from BTY. The RA# or label must be visible on the outside of the box, or it will be refused & returned to sender.
- Merchandise returned must be in its original condition, including all packaging (hang tags, box, packaging paper, etc.)
Last Updated: 1/7/19